Stem Cell Collection, Isolation and Cryopreservation Sector
1. Collection, isolation and cryopreservation of stem cells from the umbilical cord blood at birth. The technique offers us complete removal of red blood cells, has a small volume of storage and a small amount of toxic antifreeze DMSO and high percentage viability and recovery after thawing.
2. Cryopreservation of mesenchymal cells from the umbilical cord at birth from the Wharton’s Jelly. Our expertise offers storage of all cells and does not require to be farmed for their recovery.
3. Collection, processing and storage of additional stem cells from the umbilical cord with our own know-how and technique of placental drainage. This technique offers more stem cells sufficient for hematopoietic treatments in adults.
4. Collection, processing and cryopreservation of stem cells from deciduous teeth of children and impacted wisdom teeth in adults with our own protocol.
5. Collection, processing and storage of mesenchymal cells from adipose tissue harvested by Liposuction or fat resection.
Laboratory production of autologous mesenchymal cells support therapies
1. Medical aesthetic applications (wrinkles treatment)
2. Orthopedic applications (intraarticular injections to arthritis)
Laboratory production from blood support therapies
1. Platelet rich plasma (PRP) produced by our own protocol for applications in aesthetic medicine, orthopedics and dentistry
2. Autologous fibrin glue
Development of Short Term Product Portfolio
1. Rich plasma soluble interleukin 1 receptor with our expertise and global patent submission.
2. In vitro production of amniotic membrane for wound healing and burns in ophthalmology and plastic surgery.
3. Production of growth factors and plasma for use in cosmetic products for autologous use.
Development of medium & long term Product Portfolio
1. Collection, isolation and culture of autologous mesenchymal cells from adipose tissue for aesthetic medicine applications in orthopedics, as well as other branches of medicine.
2. Collection, isolation and culture of autologous gingival fibroblasts for aesthetic medicine applications.
3. Collection, isolation and culture of autologous chondrocytes for orthopedics medicine applications.
4. Collection, isolation and culture of autologous hair follicle cells and growth factors for hair regeneration treatments.
5. Laboratory production of small autologous bone grafts for dental use.
6. Laboratory production of autologous chondrocytes by using autologous mesenchymal stem cells from adipose tissue.
1. Sterile closed bags unique patent pending systems for collection, isolation and cryopreservation of stem cells from umbilical cord blood, production of fibrin glue, for collection, isolation and cryopreservation of mesenchymal stem cells from adipose tissue.
Transgenic cell lines
1. In vitro production of transgenic cell lines for toxicity testing drugs without sacrificing animals.
2. In vitro production of transgenic cell lines for production of biosimilar therapeutic molecules. (we have already developed a range that produces interferon B).
3. In vitro production of transgenic therapeutical cell lines.
Products available for future development
New areas of collection, isolation, cryostorage and culture of cells
1. Collection, isolation and cryopreservation of autologous immune cells
2. In vitro culture of therapeutic autologous lymphocyte clones
Large and small scale production of autologous and allogenic stem cell and cytokine based products
1. Production of soluble interleukin 1 receptor
2. Human skin production
3. Production of the small autologous organs like chondrocytes, bone, membranes
4. Production of autologous and allogenic HGF powder
5. Production of monoclonal antibodies
6. Production of biosimilar (interleukins, interferons etc.)
7. Production of anti-idiotypic antibodies
8. Research and Production of vaccines from dendritic cells.
9. Production of genetically modified lines in order for research or commercial use
Research and development of innovative application of stem cells to anti-aging
Production of immortalized gene reprogramming mesenchymal stem cell line for use in anti-aging treatments.
*All of the above technologies current, short term, medium and long term have been produced or scheduled by the R&D department of Biohellenika group of companies based in Thessaloniki and Athens Greece.
2 Royal College Street
Tel.: +44 20 75545868+44 20 75545868
Or use our contact form.
Tel.: +44 20 75545868+44 20 75545868
-Ioannis Exintaris C.E.O
-Dr. George Koliakos
President of the Scientific Committee
V.P of business Development