Stem cells at birth*
There are four choices for the stem cells of your baby at birh:
1. To donate the umbilical cord blood stem cells of your bady to a public bank for public use.
2. To donate the stem cells from the umbilical cord blood to a public bank and in parallel to use the services of the private bank to storage the cord tissue.
3. To use the services of a private stem cell bank for the collection, isolations and cryostarge of the cord blood stem cells with or without the service of the cord tissue cryostorage.
4. Otherwise the umbilical cord blood and cord tissue stem cells of your baby will go to for the procedure of destruction of human organs and biological resources
Adult Stem Cells *
4. The is no any other choice than to use the services of a private stem cell bank for the collection, isolation & cryopreservation of the a. dental pulp stem cells from the milk teeth at the age of 5 or 6 years or for the dental pulp stem cells of the wisdom teet of adults
b. Adipose tissue mesenchymal stem cells collection, isolation and cryopreservation
c. Bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells collcetion, isolation and cryopreservation
*All of the above 4 services are not available yet to the UK market by Biohellenika Bioscience Ltd that is in proccesing to get the HTA licence for the collection of cord blood and cord tissue for the UK market.